corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does this also grind your gears?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Does this also grind your gears?
dannymccann

User status: Offline
1st Oct 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Fuckers in silver and grey cars when its dusky and pissing it down and / or foggy (in the mornings) with no fecking lights on How am I supposed to see you coming in my mirrors so I can change lane.

Turn your lights on please.

[/rant]
Jambo

1st Oct 10 at 17:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no matter the colour of the car not turning your lights on in poor visibility is a pain in the arse.

As is the reverse of driving round in perfect daylight with your fogs on
dannymccann

1st Oct 10 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I could see you for example coming from a mile away though, so you arent so much the problem.

I also find its a lot of newer cars doing this because people rely on the auto sensors turning their lights on. Who invented these stupid devices??
MJFF88

1st Oct 10 at 17:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
I could see you for example coming from a mile away though, so you arent so much the problem.

I also find its a lot of newer cars doing this because people rely on the auto sensors turning their lights on. Who invented these stupid devices??

I don't think I've turned mine on manually since my car has had auto sensors

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Does this also grind your gears? 23 database queries in 0.0105560 seconds