corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Verified by visa rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Verified by visa rant
shaunmods
Premium Member

User status: Offline
3rd Oct 10 at 16:45   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Anyone else having problems with this complete dog shit system?! I wish I'd never set the bloody thing up now! Basically when I was ordering some stuff during the week it said I need to set it up in order to ensure continued use of my HSBC debit card online. So I thought fair enough and done it all there and then. Happy days I thought but now I've gone to use my card again today it keeps declining it I'll enter all my details in, click on "complete order" then it take me to this verified by visa page to enter my password. Then after about 5 minute of waiting for it to load it cancels it! Tried it again and now its saying my passwords wrong argh! Also tried another website and its doing exactly the same!

Anyone know if this is a compulsory thing? Currently trying to find out how to cancel the bastard thing now.

Anyone alse had the same happen to them?
ed

3rd Oct 10 at 16:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's compulsory and it's there for your own good to prevent fraud. Why don't you phone up the customer support line to sort it out? I think it gives your a number somewhere as it's dependant on your bank.
dannymccann

3rd Oct 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Cart cancel mine either and I agree its shit. There is a link to change password underneath, so its a pointless security system anyway!
Marc

3rd Oct 10 at 16:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Always worked fine for me, as Ed says, call them up and get it re set.
shaunmods
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 16:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by ed
It's compulsory and it's there for your own good to prevent fraud. Why don't you phone up the customer support line to sort it out? I think it gives your a number somewhere as it's dependant on your bank.

Just on the hunt for a phone number now Ed Not sure whats cracking off with it to be honest. Is it a new thing they've introduced recently? I've not heard of it before until this week
shaunmods
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 16:53   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by dannymccann
Cart cancel mine either and I agree its shit. There is a link to change password underneath, so its a pointless security system anyway!

The links don't work on the change password button mate It just doesn't do anything lol
willay
Organiser: South East, National Events
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 16:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The password on credit/debit cards (3D Secure) is quite important, if we get an order for a different delivery address to billing and the 3D secure password is wrong/not enrolled we normally decline the order.
Joe

3rd Oct 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi William, I was very unsatisfied with the service from your store. That Louise Delaney needs sacking imo. Very rude.
AndyKent

3rd Oct 10 at 17:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

MasterCard have one as well. It's such a crap system I KNOW I'm entering the right password but it still stops me from paying.

Everytime i use the card online now I have to create another new password. The number of letters and numbers in it now is ridiculous
CorsAsh

3rd Oct 10 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe
Hi William, I was very unsatisfied with the service from your store. That Louise Delaney needs sacking imo. Very rude.
Sex line workers are supposed to be rude.
ed

3rd Oct 10 at 17:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Been about for a while. Someone tried to use a clone of my credit card once and got caught out by this system
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 17:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Joe

Good stuff, you got some money back too I believe! We are now doing free delivery for October for existing customers.
Jambo

3rd Oct 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

it does my fucking swede in.

I have 7credit cards, 3 debit cards and ALL have different passwords. Purely because they all differ in criteria for password length etc. Also if you forget one code thats it you cant use the site to spend your money. Preventing fraud is one thing, this is just a pain in the ass
Jambo

3rd Oct 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what is your website Will
Joe

3rd Oct 10 at 17:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Haha yeah she sorted me right out to be honest. Very impressed.
willay
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 17:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Jambo - http://www.panachekids.co.uk
Chris
Premium Member

3rd Oct 10 at 20:15   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I ve had toubles with it, asks you for the 3 digits and give them and get a fail,

Then retry and it passses, strange.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Verified by visa rant 23 database queries in 0.0100560 seconds