corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off roading

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Off roading
Graeme
Premium Member

User status: Offline
4th Oct 10 at 22:52   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is my SJ, cost me £350 to buy, £250 on tyres, £40 on a lift kit. Its now got the spare wheel removed, and bumpers off, also the wheels have had teh centers cut out and spaced inwards so the wheels are wider.

Me and my brother use and abuse it, its been rolled about 5 times, wedged between rocks etc. and it keeps going, ive even pulled out some disco`s, and 90`s then gone through what they got stuck in.

mike56gte

5th Oct 10 at 00:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i bought a dihatsu sportrac for £180 taxed and MOT'd and just drove round the country side finding random hills to climb. best fun ever the sportrac was very capable.
Chris C

5th Oct 10 at 09:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah seen a sportrac on eBay looks pretty cool, it's a 2.8 diesel.

There doesn't seem to be any half decent sj's near me, and I did t really want to travel miles for one as I'm guessing they are going to be aweful to drive home lol.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Off roading 23 database queries in 0.3853550 seconds