corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RED-DOT 256mm 4 stud brake discs ( to suit 2.0 setup)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author RED-DOT 256mm 4 stud brake discs ( to suit 2.0 setup)
alan-g-w

User status: Offline
4th Oct 10 at 11:01   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'd just like to start by saying, I'm an honest guy looking to sell something with as little hassle to buyer and myself as possible - I feel this is needed because of the way classifieds, on any site, can be now.

Anyhoo, as title I've got a pair of brand new, in the box never used 256mm 4x100 brake discs.

They're the same as these: http://froogle.motorsportworld.co.uk/framefix.asp?PID=66915&ProductCode=RD-XJ1280 so fit the usual array of vauxhalls that use the 2.0 brake setup.

Ideal for better braking perfromance and really look the part behind your wheels.

It's not hard to imagine what these look like, but pictures of the actual items just to show they're in my possession! :

These cost me around the £85 mark but I got the chance of a V6 setup before I actually fitted them so they became surplus to requirement.

Base price of £50 but I'm willing to listen to sensible offers. I could post them if need be as well but would have to check how much it would cost.

[Edited on 04-10-2010 by alan-g-w]
alan-g-w

4th Oct 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

up, offers considered
tom130691
Premium Member

4th Oct 10 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

50 posted?
alan-g-w

5th Oct 10 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll check how much it'll be and get back to you mate
tom130691
Premium Member

5th Oct 10 at 10:24   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok mate u2u me when you no
connollygt30

5th Oct 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

£40 collected?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » RED-DOT 256mm 4 stud brake discs ( to suit 2.0 setup) 25 database queries in 0.0098350 seconds