corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » some tips plz

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author some tips plz
tomo2k9

User status: Offline
5th Oct 10 at 16:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hey all tomorow im gonna atempt to put two gas lifters on my bonnet, just need some tips on were to put them, and also how to atatch them of got two ball bolt thingd what they click onto but just wondering how i acctually atatch it to the bottnet, because the one nolt i can atatch it to the wing, but havent got a clue how to get it on the bonnet , let me no cheers
tomo2k9

5th Oct 10 at 20:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

some close up pictures of were your gas lifters are positioned would be good if someone wants to take some
tomo2k9

6th Oct 10 at 14:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

gotta be someone who has got a close up pictures of thers or even someone could take a picture so i can see were they have been put

New Poll