corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » drivers airbag light

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author drivers airbag light
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
9th Oct 10 at 15:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i just changed the steering wheel airbag because my horn buttons were ripped, got the airbag out the same steering wheel but a tigra, done everything correctly as it says in the haynes manual and on here but i still cant seem to get the air bag light to go out for good. been to a mate at vauxhall who plugged it in which said low resistance. he reckons it could mean that cause it came out a tigra its not compatable, or ive not plugged it in properly, which i have. do you think this has to be reset at vauxhall for the light to go out for good, and am i right in thinking that if i have a crash , none of the airbags will go off?
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
9th Oct 10 at 18:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If the light is on, they won't work if you crash.

Did you get the control box out of the donor car as well? They're under the panel in front of the gear stick, under the ash tray. Might need to be matched to work. Not sure.
Martin W
Organiser: South East
Premium Member

User status: Offline
10th Oct 10 at 17:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no i didnt get the control box i wasnt aware i would have had to because it came from the same steering wheel but from a tigra. does anyone have any rough idea how much vauxhall would charge to reset it?

New Poll