corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » There appears to be some pisstaking going on here

New Poll
  <<  2    3    4    5  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author There appears to be some pisstaking going on here
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Offline
11th Oct 10 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

For reference, I ditched the pump and plumbed the entire car.
SportBoy

11th Oct 10 at 17:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor new sensor

thought about a new sensor?
Steve
Premium Member

11th Oct 10 at 17:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah im trying to ditch the pump but it doesnt look like thats going to be possible unless i replumb the lot, which im not going to do, next plan i think then is to put it back and just sort out the light sequence, gayness
Nic Barnes

11th Oct 10 at 17:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

why cant you buy a sensor from motor factors for a lot cheaper?
Ojc

User status: Online
11th Oct 10 at 17:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve you idiot just buy a new sensor now.

Would you like to borrow the money? I can't deal with anymore of this thread I'll pay for it on my credit card and you can not pay me back.
Ian
Site Administrator

11th Oct 10 at 17:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got sensors but they're still in the drums.

I know of three more cars all with drums and sensors present. Trouble is, they don't come out.
Steve
Premium Member

11th Oct 10 at 17:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

tell me about it

they come out easy(er) if you take the front plate of the drum off and tap them through.

Nic feel free to find me a rear ABS sensor from a factors for less then 55 quid, trouble is they are one piece on the rear so all the loom is there as well as both sensors so they tend to be quite pricey
Nic Barnes

11th Oct 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

got nobody that could get you good trade discount on one?
Steve
Premium Member

11th Oct 10 at 17:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

sadly no

<<  2    3    4    5  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » There appears to be some pisstaking going on here 23 database queries in 0.0103669 seconds