corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What.....the....

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author What.....the....
jibjob

User status: Offline
10th Oct 10 at 18:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Channel Viva now.
16 and pregnant.

"im not eating anything unhealthy its only a grilled chicken sandwich, salad and fucking cheesy fries"

Some fat American mess and her fat mess of a boyfriend who clearly don't have the first idea about life never mind having a kid.

Honestly what goes through someone's head that they think having a kid so young makes sense? Especially when they clearly aren't grown up enough to look after themselves first. Its just like "oh ye we'll keep it and get a flat and live happily ever after". FUCK OFF!

Round here its like a fashion accessory! They've all got kids with stupid names who wear shit little tracksuits and tiny Nike Air's and the dad's a smackhead on the dole.

This is one thing that properly pisses me off. Don't get me wrong accidents happen and i think its great to take responsibility for your actions but people that do it for the wrong reasons piss me the fuck off.

[/end rant]
Robin
Premium Member

10th Oct 10 at 18:17   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you can't beat them, join them, have a mini jibjob, sack the job in and get the benefitz.

Winner.
AlunJ

10th Oct 10 at 18:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

all too common now
AndyKent

10th Oct 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Your fault for watching tbh. Any programme with a title like that is bought to be pretty infuriating isn't it.
jibjob

10th Oct 10 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I caught the end of one episode and the girl actually seemed quite grown up but this one's just a fucking mess

Robin i couldn't in all good faith have a kid, sack my job in and live off the money hard working people earn. If i had a child i'd want to be a role model for it not a scrounger looking for the easy life.
jibjob

10th Oct 10 at 18:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

$21.40 for an engagement ring from Wall-mart What the fuck is wrong with people?!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » What.....the.... 23 database queries in 0.0073378 seconds