corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » £15 well spent

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author £15 well spent
Havoc
Banned

User status: Offline
12th Oct 10 at 00:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

id ram an a4 size folder up your arse sideways for that
Twitch

12th Oct 10 at 00:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

love that!!
My grandad told me once when he was in the RAF as a mechanic him and two of his mates took another guys car apart and rebuilt it in his living room while he was away. back then they didnt have picture phone and digy cameras but i wish i could of seen it
Havoc
Banned

12th Oct 10 at 00:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Twitch
love that!!
My grandad told me once when he was in the RAF as a mechanic him and two of his mates took another guys car apart and rebuilt it in his living room while he was away. back then they didnt have picture phone and digy cameras but i wish i could of seen it

how on earth did they get the shell from outside into the front room? and tbh ive heard that story before, not saying your grandpops is a liar though.
Twitch

12th Oct 10 at 00:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Im not completely sure but it was back when cars where more nuts and bolts so i think it all just came apart pretty simple like the old VW beetle so then just a case of fitting through a door or double door if it was a patio. It was rebuilt in the guys front room
Nath

12th Oct 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nice
sc0ott

12th Oct 10 at 07:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bubble wrap the whole car and then just wrap the shit in duck tape. That will take forever to unwrap
Tomnova16
Premium Member

12th Oct 10 at 08:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

awesomness

http://www.lemass.co.uk/ for all your automotive/bodyshop needs
Located in Chalfont st Peter

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » £15 well spent 24 database queries in 0.0100942 seconds