corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where do you stand...

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Where do you stand...
jibjob

User status: Offline
15th Oct 10 at 18:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm not going to go into it too much but she did a lot wrong that some people wouldn't forgive.
N3CRO

15th Oct 10 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by jibjob
I'm not going to go into it too much but she did a lot wrong that some people wouldn't forgive.

And if the friend knows this, then yeah I probably wouldn't be pleased about him talking to her coz as a mate, he should take your side, however, I have a mate who still talks to my exes even though they did some unforgivable stuff such as serial cheating but I don't tell him who he can and can't talk to. Its not my place.
lozarus

16th Oct 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This thread makes me glad i have good mates.
Ellis

16th Oct 10 at 17:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Graham88
Girls are people, not human property, they don't belong to somebody just because you've slept with them

Well said, some stupid comments flying around in here...
RichR
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 17:26   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Clare was engaged to my best mate at the the time; obviously we didn't speak for a while but we've just started via FB and hoping we'll catch up for a beer soon.

I have no issues with anyone talking to anyone tbh. In fairness, Clare has made the choice to cut a lot of "our" friends out so that's her perogotive
ed

16th Oct 10 at 17:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If you've broken up with someone then you dont really have a say in who they can and cant see.
belton

16th Oct 10 at 17:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Adam-D
women are lying cheating immoral backstabbing creatures.

and only seem to have thier own selfish agenda's and fuck anyone else

so . . . yeah. men are basically screw'd

haven't read all but this is true. Maybe not so bluntly but very true. But it's the same for men really. I shagged two of my 'ex's''s best mates in the 2 1/2 years we where together, because I knew they would never tell a soul, and I had got to know them well through her. And I think that sums up all of the above.
I would be very angry with my mate. There may be 'nothing wrong with it' theoretically. But when your all sitting together in the pub or something and he brings her over then how is that gunna be. Awkward and a mood killer. I think that proves weather or not it is acceptable
Ojc

16th Oct 10 at 19:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should never be even considered.
Lawrah
Premium Member

16th Oct 10 at 20:38   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its an unwritten rule..

If they do, they are not worth the friendship anyway.
sand-eel

17th Oct 10 at 04:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

lol

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Where do you stand... 23 database queries in 0.0073352 seconds