corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 golf mk4 1.6 3dr black.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 2000 golf mk4 1.6 3dr black.
jon-valver

User status: Offline
15th Oct 10 at 14:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vw
Model - gold
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 97k
Price - 2200 ovno

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07984302204
Contact email address - u2u me on here.

General information -

my other halfs golf up for sale,

has got 97k on clock but goes up as its daily use, has 18" vw rs8 wheels (i think thats what there called)

they are badly curbed but could be re-furbed ect.

has 2 dvd screens in the back of each head rest, with also a screen on the head unit, has a twin fusion sub with an amp and uprated speakers all round.

only bad pionts are.

and sometimes the central locking on the passenger door is dodgy, take arouns 4 turns to lock the passenger door ( ive been told electrics are not the best on golf's.)

this car is very cumfortable compared to my corsa haha, be a good winter car or watever, she is looking for something smaller and she would swap for lupo sport 1.4 16v, or maybe even a corsa 1.4 sport and money her way. 2200 ONO thanks

[Edited on 24-10-2010 by jon-valver]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 2000 golf mk4 1.6 3dr black. 25 database queries in 0.0084469 seconds