corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » cobra seat frames will they fit any other brand ?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author cobra seat frames will they fit any other brand ?
edd1.0

User status: Offline
20th Oct 10 at 22:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

hello i currently have cobra seats in my car on proper frames and im now looking for new seats , does anyone know if any other base mounted seat brands will fit ?

thanks
Ian
Site Administrator

User status: Online
20th Oct 10 at 22:12   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I would imagine they'll be similar and even if they're not, if the top of the bracket it flat against the seat you may be able to modify it.

New Poll