corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Caesaro Wheels x4 powdercoated black mint condition

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Caesaro Wheels x4 powdercoated black mint condition
Dec T

User status: Offline
21st Oct 10 at 15:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

as the ad says 4x cesaro wheels with center caps
powdercoated black 6 months ago, with 4000miles max use since fully refurbished
fitted with 195/45/15 good year eagle f1 tyres, one needs replacing as the inside of one of the front tyres is worn due to me never having the tracking set on my corsa the rest all have very good tread on them
there are a couple of very tiny chip marks that are very hard to notice
the center caps havent got the vauxhall badge on them as i have never fitted the center caps since having them refurbished.

Genuine reason for sale:
i am going on two holidays one in november and one in december and i had no problems paying that untill i bought a peugeot 205 gti, which after 200 miles the head gasket blew on it, and under further inspection the car hadnt been run with anti freeze in it for years and the head was rotten so all of my holiday funds have gone on fixing that

also i am in no rush to sell these wheels as i have a set of 205 gti wheels, 205 gti sump guard, tank guard etc to sell also so i will not be accepting any rediculous offers, sensible offers only

£220 o.v.n.o [Provisionally sold saturday, if not sold i will post pics up then]

wheels located in telford

pics to follow shortly

thanks dec

[Edited on 22-10-2010 by Dec T]
chrisritch

User status: Offline
21st Oct 10 at 22:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

interested pending pics

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Caesaro Wheels x4 powdercoated black mint condition 25 database queries in 0.1075461 seconds