corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » parts offered inc. electric window kit- some free :)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author parts offered inc. electric window kit- some free :)
TheSmurfinator

User status: Offline
24th Oct 10 at 13:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Time for a clear out as I need some space and I've changed my plans for my corsa too.
The following are for collection form OL5 postcode or I can deliver for fuel costs but I'll need paying first as
I've had too many problems on here now.

Open to offers on everything

Black Sport drivers door , very light rust along the bottom edge - £5 collected

Black SRI door, good condition as far as I can remember, it's at my lock up but will check if anyone is interested - £5

greeny/blue door - Caribic?? I think - has a dent in it - free to collector
(pic available on request)

standard c early corsa bumper - bit tatty but may be of use to someone - free to collector

white rear bumper - with hole cut out for centre exit exhaust - will need a respray I think - free to collector

clear rear lights - they do have some over spray on them but this could be removed easily - they also have a slight bit of damage around the bottom edge but this isn't really noticeable when they are fitted - £15

Maxxis 195/45/15 tyre with about 2-3mm tread, good as a spare? £5

electric window / central locking kit - everything in the photo but nothing more - two regulators, two
electric door locks, two looms inc. switches. The plug on one loom has a bit missing but a bit of tape to make sure no water gets in should do the trick - see photos - £60
(More photos available on request)

Fibreglass rear bumper - been repaired and filled but could o with a final fill/sand before paint, not bad condition though if you like this kind of thing... £10

GSI bumper - with fogs, needs a respray and most of the fixing points need repairing, £40 as the fogs are worth more than that (one fog looks mint, the other looks like it has some surface scratches - see pics)
More photos available on request

Some of these items are listed for sale in other places, so if you are interested let me know asap. I need everything gone quick as I'm going on holiday next week and need the space before then.
TheSmurfinator

25th Oct 10 at 14:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

bump
TheSmurfinator

26th Oct 10 at 08:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ttt
bally2010
Premium Member

9th Mar 11 at 12:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ill give you £30 for gsi bumper

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » parts offered inc. electric window kit- some free :) 25 database queries in 0.0102019 seconds