corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Insurance cancellation question...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Insurance cancellation question...
Rob B

User status: Offline
29th Oct 10 at 17:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hey guys, due to my insurers mess up it looks like i'm now not insured on the BMW i've found it 200 pounds cheaper anyway so not to fussed.

Basically i paid 600 pounds of the full amount straight away (1100 full amount), i rang up on the 15th of this month to explain i can't pay the other 500 until the 31st of this month, however today i recieve letter saying your policy is cancelled and this cannot be revoked, now i'm going to call them in the morning as my other car is insured with them and will be cancelling that too if neccesary can use that to my benefit hopefully.

However if they can't do anything about it, there commision is 5.65% of the annual amount so i'm wandering how much of my would be returned as i've only been with them on this vehicle 6 weeks.

Cheers
Ben G

29th Oct 10 at 17:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you will get 600 quid back minus 6 weeks worth of policy and 5.65%.

i can't be bothered to work it out though.
Rob B

29th Oct 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

So there won't be any other charges at all? Works out to roughly

126 + 62 so 188.

seems a bit cheap to me, i thought they'd sting me loads.
Ben G

29th Oct 10 at 17:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

theres usually a 50 quid admin fee to cancel the policy but seeing as they cancelled it themselves i can't see them making you pay for that.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Insurance cancellation question... 23 database queries in 0.1887341 seconds