corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car parking

Poll: Car parking
  Take up two spaces/ park in the most akward space to avoid other users/ park away from everyone else
  Just park away from everyone else but take up 1 space
  I dont give a fuck & risk getting dents by parking right beside other cars

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car parking
Whittie

User status: Offline
31st Oct 10 at 21:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben J
quote:
Originally posted by Whittie
Depends what car i'm in.

If i'm driving something decent, i'll park away from everybody, or in parent and child.

I hate fuckers who take up parent & child space without a child.

Either get a child or GTF.

You have a nice car, if you parked in a tight bay, and you later found a car park ding, you would be majorly fucked off.

This is the sole reason I park in those bays.
a_j_mair

31st Oct 10 at 22:16   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Depends what car i'm in.

If i'm driving something decent, i'll park away from everybody, or in parent and child.

sc0ott

31st Oct 10 at 22:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by A2H GO
My clio is made of paper and the slightest tap from another car door leaves a dink. I always park on the end of a row or out of the way as noone wants to buy a car with a load of dents and scratches down both sides.

Me and the mrs went Tesco the other day and it was pissing it down so we parked up but sat in the car until it died off. Some bloke and his mrs come running back to their car parked next to ours, not realising we were in it, swung the door right open, BANG into the side of my car that hard it made the Mrs jump. So disrespectful, i got straight out in the rain walked over and went fucking mental at him, he shit himself and couldn't apologise enough.

Thinking of getting a MK2 TTS next but makes you wonder whether its worth it with so many pricks about.

[Edited on 31-10-2010 by A2H GO]

I seriously hope you made him pay for it.
Piér

1st Nov 10 at 10:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Depends what car i'm in.

This! I hate it when I go to try and park in parent and child and some fucker with a honda s2000 has parked there and they havent got a kid! Boils my piss! Like whittie said, either get a kid or GTF. Selfish cunts.
Neo

1st Nov 10 at 11:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My car got dinged the day after I collected it (2 years ago to the day) by a woman I worked with at the time, in the afternoon she clipped the wing mirror and put a dirty scratch on it which still hasnt gone.

Nowadays I'm not that bothered, If I can park out the way I will (at work right down the end of the car park is a space by itself and I always go in there), If i'm out shopping i try and find the end of a row, or whatever space is available that isnt going to be tight.

Got loads of dents on the car now, annoyingly not a single one caused by me
sc0ott

1st Nov 10 at 11:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Piér
quote:
quote:
Depends what car i'm in.

This! I hate it when I go to try and park in parent and child and some fucker with a honda s2000 has parked there and they havent got a kid! Boils my piss! Like whittie said, either get a kid or GTF. Selfish cunts.

What if all the kid spaces are taken up. Would you turn around and go home?
Fro

1st Nov 10 at 11:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Either away from everyone or in an end space. did that for ages with the 350 as it had no dents at all anywhere. And then one day mum did it on the flippin drive
random dav
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 11:28   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'll be parking away from people after some cock end sraped mine

WRLFC !

Project cars
Piér

1st Nov 10 at 11:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott

No I wouldn't but the spaces are designed specifically for people with kids as it makes me easy access with a pram.
Have you got a kid?
Im very sure you would be pissed if you saw a single person walking to there car that is parked in a parent and child, the amount of times I have seen this happening, its selfish.

So what if your car gets a ding? All cars get them, and it will never be stopped because people are inconsiderate and don't give a shit, it doesn't however give people the right to park in a parent and child when they don't have a kid.
flybikeslee

1st Nov 10 at 13:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

use parent and child spot, never really go any where that busy so there's always plenty spare
Nath

1st Nov 10 at 13:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As I don't drive a Ferrari I park anywhere. Never had a ding it 9 years driving either. I'm doing well.
sc0ott

1st Nov 10 at 13:18   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Piér
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott

No I wouldn't but the spaces are designed specifically for people with kids as it makes me easy access with a pram.
Have you got a kid?
Im very sure you would be pissed if you saw a single person walking to there car that is parked in a parent and child, the amount of times I have seen this happening, its selfish.

So what if your car gets a ding? All cars get them, and it will never be stopped because people are inconsiderate and don't give a shit, it doesn't however give people the right to park in a parent and child when they don't have a kid.

So you would take up a space that isnt designed for those with kids then?

i dont have any but my gf has one so does that mean i cant park in them?
when im on my own the only time i use a supermarket with these elite spaces is after the gym which is roughly 9.14pm, so the child spaces are pretty much empty.
during the week i use the tesco supermarket but they dont have those spaces so i use the disabled ones closest to the door. << that was a joke btw
Nic Barnes

1st Nov 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
As I don't drive a Ferrari I park anywhere. Never had a ding it 9 years driving either. I'm doing well.

same. although the only time i have bother is when i park in supermarket type car parks i prefer to park on the end or out the way when in corsa. this is simply due to it being impossible to get back into the car unless you can get the doors virtually fully open. ive had to push the car back a few times to get into it when people have parked next to it.
mike56gte

1st Nov 10 at 13:23   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

park next to really nice expensive cars as they are more likely to care about there own car and not hit yours.

[Edited on 01-11-2010 by mike56gte]
Nic Barnes

1st Nov 10 at 13:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
park next to really nice expensive cars as they are more likely to var about there own car and not hit yours.

driving a corsa that means you can practically park next to anything
mike56gte

1st Nov 10 at 13:26   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nic Barnes
quote:
Originally posted by mike56gte
park next to really nice expensive cars as they are more likely to var about there own car and not hit yours.

driving a corsa that means you can practically park next to anything

pretty much
Scotty_B

1st Nov 10 at 13:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

If I see a car parked ove two spaces I park next to it in the works van. TWATS!

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car parking 24 database queries in 0.0123360 seconds