corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Laser eye surgery - Anyone had it done?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Laser eye surgery - Anyone had it done?
ash_corsa

User status: Offline
1st Nov 10 at 17:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Something i really like the idea of but not sure about what could go wrong, does it hurt etc...

Does it last forever?

Wearing glasses for work and driving really is a pain in the ass, would be much happier without them.

Whos had it done? Who did you use and what did it cost?

Thanks!
chris_uk
Premium Member

1st Nov 10 at 17:37   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

im in the same boat at the min..

atm i only have 1 contact in as ive lost the other lol

Matt.H

1st Nov 10 at 17:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Not had it done myself but a bloke i work with had it done a while bk. The procedure sounds pretty horrible tbh but dont think it hurts. the clamp your head and eye lids open...abit clockwork orange style, then cut the protective layer of your eye and fold it bk for lasering. As far as price I think you go for an assessment and depends on how bad your eyes are.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Laser eye surgery - Anyone had it done? 23 database queries in 0.0098410 seconds