corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 BMW 520 I WHITE - 11 months MOT , 7 MONTHS TAX - £500!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1992 BMW 520 I WHITE - 11 months MOT , 7 MONTHS TAX - £500!!!
BarnshaW

User status: Offline
7th Nov 10 at 16:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This car was registered in 1992, and has done 139K miles. Still going strong !

This model has many features for an older car, air con, cruise control, elecric windows, multi changer cd system, which all work perfectly. Plus the original BMW emergency toolkit , all complete and unused . This car is a gem, and runs so smoothly it will be a shame to let it go, I am putting a small reserve on this vehicle just to cover the MOT and Tax, but the buy it now offer is very realistic and the person that gets this car is getting a bargain. Bodywork is in super condition, and interior is very clean.

Now the bad bits, not bad really but are mentioned to be as honest as possible.

There is a very slight oil leak from the sump, it probably needs a new gasket, but it is so small I just put a little top up in every few months. (There is NO blue smoke on start up, so nothing wrong in that department.) The plastic drivers door trim that surrounds the door lock is slightly bent, but is no real problem. There is a split in the rear seat, this is not really a split, just the stitching has come apart and could probably be easily repaired if you had the inclination. Also the front number plate is cracked, but it still went through the MOT with it, so must be ok.

This car is being advertised elsewhere, so I reserve the right to end the auction early if sold.

Cash on collection is the only payment method.

Anybody wishing to view or test drive please contact me on the number below.

This BMW is in super condition for the year and comes with 11 months MOT and road tax up to the end of May 2011.

Any further questions please ring me on my mobile 07786 912171

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1992-BMW-520-WHITE-/170563250271?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item27b65ca85f

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1992 BMW 520 I WHITE - 11 months MOT , 7 MONTHS TAX - £500!!! 25 database queries in 0.0072742 seconds