corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » parking fine info needed

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author parking fine info needed
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
7th Nov 10 at 20:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i started a thread about 4months ago now

parked in Morrison's for long than the time, i was advised not to pay they cant enforce it, does anybody have proof or a link explaining this now they have upped it to balifs my mum panicing?

ive told her to say she has no idea who i am i they come (different surnames and i dont actually live with her but car is registered there)

so do i ignore the balifs letter or do i phone them and contest it ?

cheer guys
SportBoy

7th Nov 10 at 20:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

form what i know you will of had to been taken to court before they can send baliffs .. ignore the tossers.
tom130691
Premium Member

7th Nov 10 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

found a thread on them now

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?44410-Euro-Car-Parks-Illegal-tickets

all saying ignore
Chris
Premium Member

7th Nov 10 at 22:42   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

only the goverment can fine you, everything else is an invoice for parking.

So if the letter states fine fire it off.

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » parking fine info needed 23 database queries in 0.0085311 seconds