corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White Vauxhall Corsa GSi- £750

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author White Vauxhall Corsa GSi- £750
dean101287

User status: Offline
8th Nov 10 at 18:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.6 16v C16XE
Mileage - 109,000
Price - £750

Location - Cardiff (S.Wales)
Contact phone number - 07854433008
Contact email address - dean101287@hotmail.com

General information -

For sale is my Corsa Gsi. Had it for about 18 months now and in all honesty has been one of the better cars I'v owned.

The car is on a 1993 plate and only covered 109,000 miles. Its in good condition but as with and old car it could do with a few bit and pieces tidying up.

The car has MOT and Tax until February. It pulls very well with no smoke, rattles or bangs and does quite well MPG.

The car had a top end rebuild back last Christmas when the car had done 102,000 miles due to water pump failure. When the head was put back together the old lifters were used which has unfortunately left the engine with a tapping noise. I have driven the car with it like this as it didn't really bother me and it was my daily drive up until last month. It could also do with a new rocker cover gasket as the one on the currently seems to be leaking. I will supply a new rocker cover also just in case it is the actual cover.

One other problem is that the nearside ABS sensor needs to be taken out and cleaned as it causing the ABS to activate when under normal braking conditions.

The car has quite allot of Mod-cons for an old car including ABS, Electric windows, central locking and electric operated and electric headed mirrors and power steering. These were all fitted from the factory including the factory spec body kit.

Only modifications is a stainless exhaust which was fitted due to the old one corroding. Car comes with genuine Vauxhall mats as seen in the pictures.

All in all I have loved this car and will be sad to see it go and hope it goes to a good owner and gets the care it needs.

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » White Vauxhall Corsa GSi- £750 25 database queries in 0.0066979 seconds