corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Selling a White 1.2 8v Corsa for my mate...£750 open to offers PICS UP

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Selling a White 1.2 8v Corsa for my mate...£750 open to offers PICS UP
macky

User status: Offline
8th Nov 10 at 20:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - Corsa
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 72,000
Price - £750 ono

Location - Pattingham, Wolverhampton
Contact phone number - 07805930961

General information:
I've had this car for just over a year and i absolutely love it! It's been my pride and joy since i bought it, it's been well looked after as i'm always cleaning it and keeping up with the maintainence. It's been a very good reliable car and has never let me down. When i bought it the head gasket had gone so i got that sorted right away. I got the head skimmed and got a new gasket and since i got it done it drives like a dream and hasn't let me down. The reason for selling is simply because i'm a after either a 1.4 sport or a 1.6 sport, just want to upgrade to what i've currently got.
The car has 72,000 on the clock, has four good tyres (6 months old), I have replaced all the brake pads/shoes front and rear, brand new handbrake cable and the engine has fresh oil.
This would be a great first car for a new driver and i hope it would be looked after as i have looked after it, because i have spent alot of time working on it.

Mods:
GSI Spoiler
15 inch Irmscher Softstars
Lowered 60mm on springs all round
Straight through exhaust (Also have the Cat if you want it putting back in)
Badgeless grille
SRI Sport Interior
Replica Depo smoked front lights
Alpine head unit
Front door speakers
Rear stealth shelf with 2x 6x9 speakers
10 inch sub in a box

A few bad points about the car:
Boot isn't great as it looks as if someone has attempted to spray it and tried to match the colour when they debadged it.
A couple of small dents and marks, but not noticable.

If anyone's interested please ring me on 07805930961, send me a U2U or just leave me a comment.

Cheers

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by macky]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Selling a White 1.2 8v Corsa for my mate...£750 open to offers PICS UP 25 database queries in 0.0081990 seconds