corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Incredible act of stupidity earlier on M6...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Incredible act of stupidity earlier on M6...
richc

User status: Offline
9th Nov 10 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I had an problem this morning in fact!

a610 murges from two lanes into one! About 300 yards after this, there is a entrance road. Its a giveway point, but i dont think people understand this.

I was the only car on the road (it was 6.30 am), and he pulls out straight infront of me, and as i am now right up his 'arse' ( i had to slam on), he starts braking giving me the fingers WTF

So i overtake, he tried to floor it 'well in' i shouted to my self as he tried to out accelerate me in a 1.6 astra estate......i get round him and he flashes at me! This wound me up so much all day i couldnt belive the blantant stupidity of some people!
richc

User status: Offline
9th Nov 10 at 17:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BTW i undetake pretty much on a daily basis! I will openly admit it. I wouldnt do it if people moved into the other lane when im behind them. Its not hard. I only seem to have to do it in GB, anywhere else in europe just move back into the left lane (or right in europe) when they have overtaken something.

I also hate (like alot of the older people at work).....'well the speed limit is 70 so im not doing nothing wrong' as somebody said to me today! Well dickhead, you are because if you actually took your test sometime this century, you would remember that you always get out of the way of faster vehicles, regardless of the speed your travelling!

All they think is im a stupid 'kid' and they know best!

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Incredible act of stupidity earlier on M6... 23 database queries in 0.0856290 seconds