corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 2.0 16v c20xe CONSIDERING ANY SENSIBLE OFFER ON BASE PRICE!!!!!!!

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vauxhall Corsa 2.0 16v c20xe CONSIDERING ANY SENSIBLE OFFER ON BASE PRICE!!!!!!!
mattcape

User status: Offline
11th Nov 10 at 17:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

NOW ON EBAY!!
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250727854307&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I am selling my much loved and cherished Vauxhall Corsa as my girlfriend and I have recently had a baby girl and have bought a Vauxhall Astra 5 Door to cope with the daily commutes I can no longer afford or have the room to keep both cars so am very unfortunately having to sell my corsa.

I have had the car around 5, 6 years now and have always had regular service intervals and wash/polish it at least once or twice a week! thats alot of washing in 5 years!! The paintwork of the car in general is in excellent condition apart from a few minor rust spots or stone chips which are all described below in the Bad Bits section of the advert. The worst part about the car is the front drivers side wing and arch where i had a small accident last year, just i haven't had the funds to get it re-sprayed but there is a new wing on there and Home painted black so looks good still as it is.

I have done A LOT of work to the car since owning it and have basically replaced just about everything on the car, Front end especially.

The car has done 142,087 miles but has had a full respray and polishes up really well. However the millage is pretty irrelevant due to just about everything being changed! Anything that has needed changing on the car has been and is completely free from faults apart from the tracking will need re-doing on the front wheels as i remember it puling to the left slightly but is not a big issue and can still be driven fine! I never had any problems, Also I remember the speedo started to stop working which i have been told is just a little electric sensor in the gearbox that can be picked up and fitted for around 30 quid.

The car has the following spec:

Engine

Vauxhall Calibra 2.0 16v engine (C20xe) powder coated white with red spark plug cover

2.0 16v Gearbox to match the engine

Mtech Engine Mounts, Gearbox Mount, Drive Shafts and Mtech Hubs

Power Cap color coded RED

Pipercross Viper, Carbon Fibre Enclosed Forced Air Induction

3.0 Bar FPR and 3.0 Bar Fuel Injectors

Engine was re-built before i bought it and fully re-furbed.

Pulls like a dream Very Very quick even in low rev range

With the above modifications to the engine i estimate that the power be around 170BHP which makes for a very nippy car.

Suspension

TA Technix (German Imported) Fully Adjustable (Ride Height And Camber) Front Coilovers

TA Technix Ride Height Adjustable Rear Suspension and New rear beam bushes.

Brakes

2.0 16v Front Disc Brakes

Drilled and Grooved Discs for maximum stopping power

Standard Rear Drum Brakes which are in very good condition

Bodywork

Has had Previous Full Body Respray (Vauxhall Gloss Black)

Front and Rear Reiger RS Aprons Smoothed into the bumper

Custom Side Skirts Smoothed into arches

Semi Smoothed Boot Lid with boot popper inside car

Smoothed Fuel Filler Cap

Standard Smoked Headlights

Colour Coded; Arhces, Roof Rails, Door Handles, Scuttle Pannel, Washer Jets, Everything on the car is Color Coded Gloss Black

Brand New Autoglass fitted Front Anti UV-Glare WindowScreen

Anti UV-Glare Side and Rear Windows

Interior

Standard Facelift Sport Interior

Sri Front Seats In Very Good Condition

Momo Competition Steering Wheel

Sparco Gear Knob

Wheels And Tyres

Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.0 x 4

2x Brand New Front Tyres ( Toyo Proxes 4 )

2x Very Good Condition Rear Tyres ( Kumho Ecsta Sport )

The car also comes with 2 6x9 Pioneer Speakers in the parcel shelf, 2 standard front door speakers and tweaters also a Kenwood CD Player/Radio (not the best CD player but not into my audio as much as the performance of a car!)

The car has the standard fitted Vauxhall Alarm and imobiliser

Bad Bits

Off-side front wing needs re-spraying

Off-side front arch and mirror needs replacing or fixing

Front bumper needs repairing/painting on off-side

Rear bumper needs fixing as the exhaust has melted a bit of it when it came unfixed

Speedo not working needs a new sender or fixing

As all xe engines its tappy when cold but once warmed up runs like a dream with no noise/smoke etc! I have been told it could be sorted with thicker grade of oil.

Front brake pads low and needs new ones as a matter of urgency although the brakes obviously still do stop the car

Cooling fan doesnt come on need to wire in a switch as the loom for the engine doesnt have a plug for the fan switch

Small rust spot on bonnet which can be seen in the pictures

All the above can be fixed with very little needed spending on the car.

I am after offers in region of £1200 for the car as im sure you can see from the spec and how tidy it is makes it pretty cheap!

The engine, conversion parts and all work involved in fitting it cost me around £1500.

Car currently has NO tax on it And has MOT untill 18th January 2011.

The Car is still currently registered as a 1.4 16v so is down to the new keeper to change this over to the new engine spec if they wish to. Obviously cheaper tax and insurance if not done.

Im sure ive prob missed loads of info out about the car so feel free to ask questions and or come have a look and hear her running (Will need to be arranged prior to viewing as work long hours) I will not be able to offer a test drive of the car only down to having No Tax and Also No Insurance on the car. If the buyer has or can get hold of Trade Plates this is more than welcome.

If you need to contact me or arrange a viewing please send me a u2u and I will get back to you asap.

[Edited on 11-11-2010 by mattcape]

[Edited on 14-11-2010 by mattcape]

[Edited on 18-11-2010 by mattcape]

[Edited on 18-11-2010 by mattcape]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vauxhall Corsa 2.0 16v c20xe CONSIDERING ANY SENSIBLE OFFER ON BASE PRICE!!!!!!! 25 database queries in 0.0085900 seconds