corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to find out when muslims are going to protest ?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author How to find out when muslims are going to protest ?
Generation

User status: Offline
15th Nov 10 at 00:21   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

This is why I don't bother. Some people on here are so badly educated, I won't even answer them.
"Get them out and the country will be great again" seems to be a pattern in most places.
Rickavo

15th Nov 10 at 00:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The % of english Tw@ts is proberly far greater than that of Polish/australian/american/chinese/indian/pakistany/muslim/french/spanish/russian or any one else with 'non english' background
mart08uk

15th Nov 10 at 01:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate it how people say the english are bone idle, It's band waggon talk. There is bone idle people all over the world.
nathy_87

15th Nov 10 at 08:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

After reading all this I've come to the decision I'm not rasict, I like black pudding. .

But seriously I don't like any asians/pakis/seihks(sp?) But I must admit they speak good English some better than a polish guy we've got in our London office, but there is nothing I can do about deporting them or anything so I just get on with it.
Sam
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 08:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Generation
This is why I don't bother. Some people on here are so badly educated, I won't even answer them.
"Get them out and the country will be great again" seems to be a pattern in most places.

Agreed. My other half asked me yesterday why I bother getting pissed off by these ignorant Sun reading BNP/EDL supporting fools.

To some extent I take it personally because although I am a British citizen I was born in Australia and spent the first 10 years of my life there (although I spent most of my life here if that makes sense) yet I have worked my ass off since leaving school at 16 and have built up 2 businesses from virtually fuck all. Yet I get tarred with the same racist brush because I'm a "foreigner" who's obviously "taken other people's jobs" and I should "get out of the UK and go home".

England is my home and has been for a long time now, but I'm afraid to say that I am NOT proud to call myself British.
Steve
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 08:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ENGLISH N PROWD FUK AL DEM BLAKS
Sam
Premium Member

15th Nov 10 at 08:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Nath

15th Nov 10 at 13:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Steve
Ojc

15th Nov 10 at 14:33   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

FPMSL

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » How to find out when muslims are going to protest ? 23 database queries in 0.0859621 seconds