corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can CorsaSport do political threads? Government so far. Your thoughts...

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Can CorsaSport do political threads? Government so far. Your thoughts...
Limecat
Banned

User status: Offline
12th Nov 10 at 21:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

As per the title, what are your thoughts on this government so far?

I voted Liberal Democrats and even I felt it was a bit of a fucking joke that they basically became the party that had the largest influence as they were the deciding factor but in my opinion this government is doing well so far.

I would never have voted Conservative but I watched that program on TV last night about the UK's £4.8 trillion pound debt. It was pretty scary stuff to be honest. Stuff like if £50 notes were stacked ontop of each other they would reach over 6500 miles high (a satelite only orbits at 250! ) plus if pound coins were calories and Lostboy consumed 50 calories a second it would take him 3000 years to consume 4.8 trillion of them. If every house and flat in the UK was sold and given to the treasury they would still be £1 trillion short.

The thing that really stuck out for me though was the alarming statistic that with all the income tax added together it was less than the amount paid out to 'welfare'. Fucking disgusting TBH so I spent some time tonight 'researching' and reporting someone for fraudulantly claiming incapacity benefit when they are well enough to work on cars.

Go on David Cameron lad, you may have loins that produce spastics but as long as you are fucking the scrounging twats over like they have done to us during the Labour era then you get my vote next time around.
Ben G

12th Nov 10 at 21:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i love the idea of getting benefit cunts to earn their money by picking up dog shit in parks for a quid an hour.

about time those lazy arsed fat pricks got up and done a hard days graft.
DannyB
Premium Member

12th Nov 10 at 21:27   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

BNP
Phillips_91

12th Nov 10 at 21:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Personally i voted conservative, but i feel that the coalition (sp) government is doing a much better job of running the country than labour ever did, best thing to happen to this country in a long time IMO
Limecat
Banned

12th Nov 10 at 21:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
i love the idea of getting benefit cunts to earn their money by picking up dog shit in parks for a quid an hour.

about time those lazy arsed fat pricks got up and done a hard days graft.

You've been reading my old posts?
Ben G

12th Nov 10 at 21:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

no, read it in the sun at work
Russ

12th Nov 10 at 21:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Why make a sensible post then ruin it with the comment about his disabled child. You need help.
Jambo

12th Nov 10 at 21:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

All i think is about time too.

Shame the sacarafice we all have to go through in the interim though. Labours fault obv, no doubt the press will try and lynch the Tories for actually trying to sort the issue rather than oretend everything is fine and sweep it under carpet.

The ones who take responsibility are always the ones who have to take the flak for the predecessors

Limecat
Banned

12th Nov 10 at 21:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Ben G
no, read it in the sun at work

I posted it on here ages ago...

quote:
Originally posted by Limecat
quote:
Originally posted by oceansoul
quote:
Originally posted by CorsAsh-Sport
quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by LETGSI16V
Absolutely financially FUCKING GANG RAPE the spongers of society. Really fuck them up. If they don't think it's fair I don't care, sitting on your arse expecting a free ride isn't fair to others is it? If they don't like it, get off their lazy arses and get a fucking job.

Concurred.

+1

Agreed

I am personally not arsed about the public sector as I don't work in it but I hope they hit the benefit spongers HARD. I mean REALLY HARD. I am sick of people spitting out kids left right and centre, living in some doss-hole that they live in for free whilst picking up enough money to have a way of life - they are effectively 'retired' but living in council property. It really makes me sick. They should ban them from holding a driving licence, a passport, SKY/cable, mobile contracts etc. They are on benefits so why should they 'benefit' off other peoples effort? It is time to give the work shy a wake up call and I pray that they do it. Sod all this family credit crap off or give them a set figure if they have 1 kid or 6 kids, we dont want lazy scum to breed.

A woman at my work lives in council property since splitting from her husband, she had an alcoholic druggie living above her (now evicted) and aftre all the crap she went through to get them evicted it transpired that she gets her dole money plus £100 a WEEK as she is registered as an alcoholic. She got her rent paid for as well as her rates and still got paid her family benefit for her 3 kids who are in care!?! WTF? Why is she getting paid money for her kids when the state is paying for them to be in care? I REALLY hate wasters. Hit them Cameron, gang rape them, time to even out the wrongs of the spongers living under Labour. Do it.

The whole benefit system needs an overhaul. It is something I am very passionate (almost angry) about.

If I had my way, the dossers would get their dole money but they would get it in return for work. I dont care if it's a case of paying one lot of dossers to dig holes and the next lot following them around filling them in, they would work for it. Suddenly the £60 odd quid a week they get doesn't look too great for a 37.5 hour shift does it?

Even implement a hierarchy of unemployed/dossers. Something that teaches a work ethic in a roundabout way. Everyone comes in at the same scale and they can work their way up or down it. Put say 15 jobs in place from picking up dogpoo, digging holes, community gardening whatever. They do a 5 day week, if they miss a day they lose a 1/5th of their dole. So many sick days risks them losing their jobs, if they do they can re-apply at a lower scale IF a place becomes available. Those that excel and show a willingness to work can move up the scale to a nicer job or a little more dole money.

If they drop off the bottom of tier one they out to dry. If they want to go robbing houses - fine, but the occupants will have the right to mess them up if they are caught.

Prisons? Well, Sheriff Arpaio in America has the right idea, make it so sodding awful that they don't want to go back. Google 'tent city' if you aren't aware of it?

As for those on incapacity benefit that's another joke. My old man worked all his years with a severe back complaint, he retired early due to investing money in his pension and then had an operation which has left him with 3 HUGE scars. 2 up each side of his hip and one at the base of his spine, he had bone taken from his hips, effectively mushed up and then used to support his back. I am sick of reading about people with 'back problems' and crap like that being on benefits, it's strange that many of those manage to play about with cars, carry things about. Funnily enough, so did my old man prior to his operation just as he does since it.

If people are too sick to work they are too sick to drive IMO. A woman at work comes in everyday without fail in her wheelchair, she even has a device built into her Focus that lifts her from her car and onto the floor. I have a great deal of respect for her as she could no doubt sit at home all day and earn the same but she is willing to put the effort in and I dare say it takes her a LOT of effort just to get ready for work in the morning, let alone prepare food, wash and do normal tasks people who often claim 'disability' take for granted. Her day to day life must take a great deal of effort yet she can still work full time hours. People claiming disability should be ashamed on that basis, can they not use a phone? a keyboard? a pen? their mouth? their brain? Obviously not so they are retarded, not disabled.

If they are on benefits they should be banned from having the following;

Cars - If they can afford to buy one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to insure one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to tax one they are being given too much money. If they can afford to maintain one they are being given too much money (or they are doing it themselves and falsely claiming incapacity benefits). If they can afford to put petrol in one they are DEFINITELY being given too much money.

Passports - Sorry, you are given enough to EXIST, not enough to have a LIFE. Your passport has been revoked.

Cable TV - We don't want you sat on your arse all day, besides you should be out digging holes so you don't need it. Oh, we will also give you a special meter so you only have a set amount of electricity each and every day, when it's gone it's goen. Use it wisely.

Mobile phone - Convenient luxury. Not allowed one. Don't like it? Get a fucking job.

From now on you get your 'survival money' in vouchers, or we bring you a food parcel. You will get given clothing to wear, it may make you stand out as a sponger. Don't like it? Get a fucking job.

Give a reward to other dossers to chuck in people falsely claiming. Didn't you used to get £500 for chucking in a drink driver? Sorry but being a dosser is just as socially unacceptable.

Also, you can ONLY get back what you have paid in. If you have worked for 30 years paying into the system then you can claim upto that amount back. Only worked one day and then decided it would be better fun to get knocked up by Leroy at 16? Sorry pet, here is the £10 tax you paid that week - now FUCK OFF that's your lot.

quote:
Originally posted by Russ
Why make a sensible post then ruin it with the comment about his disabled child. You need help.

So his kid wasn't disabled then?

Just my dark humour. You need help for bleeding all over your tampon over something on the Internet to be honest.
Root

12th Nov 10 at 21:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I like most the cuts, benefits etc, I like the policy about kicking out immigrant offenders.

They're getting some stuff right, some stuff wrong but shit, at least they're trying.
AndyKent

12th Nov 10 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No one knows what the true result of these cuts will be.

On one hand, brilliant that lazy layabouts will get their payments slashed, and pointless council jobs will disappear, but on the other hand these people spend money on the goods and services the rest of us work to provide.

That said, the media do fail to report some very important points, like the fact that a massive wedge of our debt is an insurance policy in case the banks go tits up, and if the banks hold firm (which it looks like they will tbh) then trillions of pounds never gets 'spent'.
Limecat
Banned

12th Nov 10 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by AndyKent
On one hand, brilliant that lazy layabouts will get their payments slashed, and pointless council jobs will disappear, but on the other hand these people spend money on the goods and services the rest of us work to provide.

Hammer

13th Nov 10 at 00:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Go fuck yourself
sand-eel

13th Nov 10 at 00:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Income tax is less that benefits , so basically the government has to keep borrowing becuase they are constantly losing money.
What I heard about the Americans is fucking insane, CHINA of all countries are buying Americas dept, so the US owe China trillions , so basically in the future China will have a say in America.
THE WORLD IS FUCKED!
dannymccann

13th Nov 10 at 07:53   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
What I heard about the Americans is fucking insane, CHINA of all countries are buying Americas dept, so the US owe China trillions , so basically in the future China will have a say in America.
THE WORLD IS FUCKED!

If this is true, I'm glad I wont be around in 2080 / 2090

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Can CorsaSport do political threads? Government so far. Your thoughts... 23 database queries in 0.1617250 seconds