corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mega cheap corsa b, good shell still mot'd and taxed £150

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author mega cheap corsa b, good shell still mot'd and taxed £150
scotty GTE

User status: Offline
13th Nov 10 at 14:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

**THREAD MOVED FROM THE SCOTLAND REGIONAL FORUM**

Good afternoon amigos,

cut a long story short, i owned this corsa last year and it was a cracking wee car for me, sold it to a young pup, who broke the clutch on it and then sold it back to me for spares, i reclaimed my exhaust, gsi kit and interior , now just want shot of the thing.

Its a 98 r reg 1.2 8v corsa b, 76k , timing belt done at 60ish iirc, motd till feb taxd till end of dec, car starts on the botton everytime but wont drive as its not selecting gears.

lowered 40mm , 15 inch fox alloys, shell is superb, never seen a welder, was waxoyled from, new. (only bit of rot is on front cross member where previous owner shunted the bonnet into it - breaking the paint and not treating it

boot floor etc mint, b pilars gone

shame to see a good shell go to waste, perfect track car, or first car for a budding driveway mechanic,

needs trailored away £150 takes it (oh has rear gsi bumper in carabic blue ) , or can provide with two std black bumpers,

any q's feel free to ask, Cheers Scotty

[Edited on 14-11-2010 by DannyB]
weddy1988

13th Nov 10 at 16:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any dents and how badly faded is it and would the back tyre hold air ?
scotty GTE

14th Nov 10 at 12:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its very good for dents, bad laquer peel on the drivers quarter though.

rear tyre just needs pumped up

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » mega cheap corsa b, good shell still mot'd and taxed £150 25 database queries in 0.0118191 seconds