corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brands new Brembos disks pads etc

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Brands new Brembos disks pads etc
flybikeslee

User status: Offline
14th Nov 10 at 18:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Brand new Brembo calipers, Galfer Pads, EBC 323mm discs. Never used only trial fitted to find my wheel would not clear the caliper.
The caliper sticks out 65mm from the disks face, will fit under most 17s and certianly 18s. unsure about 16s but if needs be can measure how wide they are! just ask.

Trial fitted

Looking for what i paid for them which was £550 delivered, considering people sell used porker and LCR calipers for similar money i think they're well priced!

£550 delivered.
£540 collected
connollygt30

User status: Offline
14th Nov 10 at 19:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Would they fit a MK5 golf gti? what are they off originally? what size are the discs?

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Brands new Brembos disks pads etc 25 database queries in 0.0076449 seconds