corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Glitter Black GSI Rims & Tyres WITH PICS - Only £40

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Glitter Black GSI Rims & Tyres WITH PICS - Only £40
Jimi137

User status: Offline
15th Nov 10 at 18:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Hi there all. My girlfriend's corsa gave up the ghost a few weeks back and shes now got a swift so her alloys won't fit on it.

The alloys are a glittery multicoloured black (look stunning when polished up on the car) and have been properly sprayed by the guy she bought them off a few months ago. They are perfectly balanced - car had no vibration at some vbery naughty speeds and have four tyres on them and include all four centre caps painted the same colour

The tyres are 195/60 back and 185/55 front (obviously both R14s). The fronts getting low but are still plenty legal and the rears have loads of life left. They are 4x100 stud fitment and et49 so perfect for going low. Would make an ideal xmas present for any female corsa drivers or even a good set of winter wheels.

Price £40 or offers

COLLECTION ONLY FROM STAFFORD ST17 UNLESS YOU ARRANGE YOUR OWN COURIER

Either contact me on here via this thread or u2u or Ring me on: 0789698669 or Abi on: 07814337421

Will only upload a couple of pics on here but have got loads more on the album including pics of each tyre: http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae356/Jimi137/GSI%20Alloys/

Pics:

[Edited on 15-11-2010 by Jimi137]
sparcost3

15th Nov 10 at 19:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

dont lie tom didnt spray them lol 25 quid come drop em off
Jimi137

15th Nov 10 at 19:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ste they're worth a lot more than that and u know it. so stop trying to rip people off and stop spamming the thread. if u want to buy them its 40 quid

And no hen didnt but he also didnt use them.... the guy b4 him that he bought and plit the car of did spray them
sparcost3

15th Nov 10 at 19:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

how am i ripping people off lol?? your the 1 advertising things that arent true?? tyres are fucked and paint isnt perfect only an idiot would pay 40 pounds for that
sparcost3

15th Nov 10 at 19:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

uve made half that statement up...
Jimi137

15th Nov 10 at 20:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PROVISIONALLY SOLD
Jimi137

18th Nov 10 at 14:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right that guy that posted all the rubbish on here then offered to buy them then refused to pay up so basically hes just a scammer trying me mess me around.

the description i have provided is accurate, the paint is perfect on them as all the pics show and the tyres re good. they aint perfect but they are only for sale for 40 quid.

So back up for sale. Any offers welcome
Jimi137

18th Nov 10 at 19:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

PROVISIONALLY SOLD AGAIN, WILL UPDATE WHEN BUYER PICKS THEM UP ON SATURDAY
Jimi137

20th Nov 10 at 14:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

SOLD SOLD SOLD!

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Parts Offered » Glitter Black GSI Rims & Tyres WITH PICS - Only £40 25 database queries in 0.0168631 seconds