corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 1.6 sport on tbs

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 1999 1.6 sport on tbs
tomt08

User status: Offline
16th Nov 10 at 17:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.6 16v on throttle bodies
Mileage - 80500
Price - £1200

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07730660014
Contact email address - tomtodd89@gmail.com

General information - Hi I have for sale my 1999 1.6 sport the car is Arden blue lowered 60mm all round on gmax shocks and springs.
It has a Laguna front spliter and cav cesaros in black with 195/45/15 tyres the front are 2 brand new toyo proxies. The car is on just over 80000 miles has just had a recent service and a cambelt less than 10000 miles ago with receipt to prove. The car is fitted with a set of dbilas throttle bodies running trumpets. It also has a sportex 4-1 and 2" powerflow exhaust from the manifold back. It has astra gsi front brakes that were shotblasted and the overhauled with brand new seals.
The car is fitted with two bucket seats and Luke blue 3 point harnesses. The sale also includes a full set of polybushes for the car and a spare x16xe that I was planning on rebuilding with forged internals.
Bad points: the car runs perfect and pulls really well however the engine light comes on under load I was told this was because the guy hasn't set up the throttle position sensor up properly should be an easy job for some one in the know. Or even better just stick the car on standalone
management which will mean it can be set up properly and I've been told this spec should see 150ish bhp.
Test drives welcome but please no time wasters
Phone calls after 4:30 please I will add some pictures at the weekend however any one who gets in touch I will be able to emails some pics from my phone.
Thanks Tom

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 1999 1.6 sport on tbs 25 database queries in 0.0059822 seconds