corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A bit of fog...

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author A bit of fog...
Daveskater
Premium Member

User status: Offline
16th Nov 10 at 22:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The amount of people I've seen on the way to/from work with all their lights on, even when the visibility is fine, is unreal. The slightest bit of mist and everyone goes mental. "IT'S FOGGY, I CAN'T SEE AND THE SIGNS ON THE MOTORWAY CONFIRM THAT IT'S FOGGY THEREFORE I NEED TO BE LIT UP LIKE LAS VEGAS"

I think a lot of people obviously can't be bothered to turn them off again when it clears either, so you get out of the fog and then are constantly blinded by morons who can't be bothered to turn their lights off

I also can't believe that people can be so thick as to sit in stationary traffic and leave all their fog lights on. There's no need for it! I can see you're there, you're no more than two meters in front of my face. If I couldn't see you, then I would be too blind to be allowed a driving license.

Going mad here, arms and everything.

Numberwang!

Originally posted by AlunJ
I like you Dave, you are a man of men

Originally Whatapp'd by Neo
Dave's maybe capable of a drive-by cuddle

Look at my pictures
Graeme
Premium Member

16th Nov 10 at 23:19   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Last nite i did a road rally in the fog, still managed to average 45mph over 62 miles with only droping around 4 minutes.

People are just retards that panic in the fog!
pow
Premium Member

16th Nov 10 at 23:41   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Didn't you know that having an IAM badge makes me invincible on the road? John will confirm
Fro

17th Nov 10 at 10:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

When using front fogs i just use sidelights for the reasons people have posted on pg 1.

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » A bit of fog... 24 database queries in 0.0381742 seconds