corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa c20xe(desperate for it gone, need the space,reduced price again)(Priced wrongly at start)

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa c20xe(desperate for it gone, need the space,reduced price again)(Priced wrongly at start)
corsatuning1

User status: Offline
17th Nov 10 at 22:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make -
Model -
Engine -
Mileage -
Price -

Location - Bristol
Contact phone number - 07525459128
Contact email address - pat-17@hotmail.co.uk

Pics:
http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/largepic.asp?i=2066068&noPics=3&imgsrv=1&current=1&make=VAUXHALL&model=CORSA

General Information-

This is my pride and joy car, i will be sad to see it go, but i want to upgrade now plus have a works van.

It is a 1.4 8v on the logbook at the moment, it is up to the new owner to change it over if req'd.
80,000miles on the the shell.
Coilpack c20xe engine(coscast head)100kish good runner.
2.0ltr brakes
Powerflow ss backbox
Performance suspension 80mm drop roughly.
Cav slab wheels
Post colour coded bumpers
Genuine tinted depo headlights
Half tinted rear lights
Tigra clocks
Post door cards
Racing steering wheel and boss
Good sound system
My L reg Corsa B originally a 1.4 8v sri, it has been converted properly to a c20xe by the person who i bought the car from, this isnt a bodged car.

Lots of previous work done to the car!
Ive changed the oil every 3,000miles, with genuine oil and filter as im paranoid!And plugs etc when needed.
Recently replaced:
1 rear tyre
Rear wheel cylinders
Front discs and pads(green stuff)
Brake Fluid
Front wheel bearings
Cambelt and all idle pulleys etc 3000miles ago!(have proof)
Alternator belt
Etc

£1400ono some spares included
Ring me for more information!
I will regret selling this car, it is a quick car and it takes a lot of people by surprise.

[Edited on 18-11-2010 by corsatuning1]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa c20xe(desperate for it gone, need the space,reduced price again)(Priced wrongly at start) 25 database queries in 0.0070069 seconds