corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Help Zone, Modification and ICE Advice » Quick radiator question

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Quick radiator question
Nickb

User status: Offline
20th Nov 10 at 23:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Evening guys, I have a corsa b Sri with no aircon, can I fit an aircon radiator on as iv got one kicking about, in which case is there much to blank?

Cheers

Nick
alan-g-w

21st Nov 10 at 00:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Do you not need an aircon pump as well?
Nickb

21st Nov 10 at 00:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I don't want aircon on the car I just want to swap radiators as mine is nackered mate
dale87

21st Nov 10 at 01:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

you just need to move the driver side top rad mount over to the other holes as the aircon rad is wider iirc the holes are already there. nothing needs blanking off but you might need the top hose from the aircon rad.
Nickb

21st Nov 10 at 02:07   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Thanks very much Dale saved my life again lol

New Poll