corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fk ak coilovers?

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author fk ak coilovers?
derick-sport

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 10 at 18:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone run these on a corsa? been offered a brand new set for less than a hundred sheets and wanted to know what people reckon to them?

im running 60/80mm springs on just standard dampers atm so i presume it will be much better!
Ojc

22nd Nov 10 at 18:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Get AP coilovers instead

But if they are brand new for 100 why not
derick-sport

22nd Nov 10 at 18:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats what im thinking im going to get them just dont know anyone whos run them, i had aps on a nova i had and i found them to soft on the front if im honest so i expect the fks will be too harsh or too soft

[Edited on 22-11-2010 by derick-sport]
wwwNOOBcom

22nd Nov 10 at 19:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

for less then 100 they are worth it, mine was 600 miles old on my corsa when i got it, drove about for about 2 month and parked it up for 2 years and now they look like they have been in the sea for a year

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » fk ak coilovers? 23 database queries in 0.0103869 seconds