corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b c20xe smooth Gsi kit speedlines.

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Corsa b c20xe smooth Gsi kit speedlines.
2ltrcominsoon

User status: Offline
22nd Nov 10 at 20:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa b
Engine - c20xe
Mileage - 75kish
Price - £2000

Location - (same as my profile)
u2u me for more info

General information - used to be a 1.4 16v sport, then had the c20xe transplant, which was completed 3 years ago. the conversion took me just over a year to complete and the full m-tech kit was used. i have got a golf 25th anniversary diesel so no longer see a need to keep the corsa. The corsa has been dry stored for just over a year now so has no tax or mot but shouldnt struggle 2 pass. The corsa has so many extras, plus i could throw in aload of spares i have for it. the price is just for the rules, im open to sensible offers but i no rush to sell so daft offers will be ignored. For pics and further info is needed please u2u me.

cheers chris

The corsa has a full stainless exhaust, Kent cams, vernier pulleys, arpbolts throughout, shortshifter, v6 front brakes an rear disc conversion, bucket seats, momo steering wheel an gear nob, alacantre gear gaitor and hand brake gaitor, acustic parcel shelf, polished rocker cover, metal spark plug cover colour coded to the car. Viper induction kit connected to inner light of Morette headlight. Lowered on spax coilovers and poly pushed through out. Front an rear strut braces. Oil preassure and oil temp gauges. If I think of anything else I will add it.

[Edited on 22-11-2010 by 2ltrcominsoon]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Corsa b c20xe smooth Gsi kit speedlines. 25 database queries in 0.0091329 seconds