corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just one thing after another.

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Just one thing after another.
GTM

User status: Offline
28th Nov 10 at 15:12   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ever have one of those months where its just one thing after another?
In the last month and a half all i seem to be doing is sorting something out on my car. Start of last month noticed oil light came on looked in the bay and there was oil everywhere turned out to be the oil pressure switch so replaced that. Came out to a flat tyre few days after that. Car then needed a spot of welding on the sill for the MOT. Then i saw some water leaking after parking up water pump had given up so replaced that. Fan belt went so replaced that, battery not holding a charge and going dead overnight. I tried someone else battery so i knew it was that and not the alternator so went and got a new battery today fitted and when i went for a drive just and the middle section of the exhaust decided to drop off despite been only 4 months old and fitted by chemix. It was the third exhaust fitted by them as they ordered me two and both didnt fit properly so they had to order me, wait for it a "better quality one at no extra charge" lasted me nearly 4 months. Luckily 2 year warranty on the exhaust so chemix on the way back from work but when im in at 6am i really cba with hanging around chemix.
Starting to fall out of love with my car. Rant over.
Ian
Site Administrator

28th Nov 10 at 18:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I have months like that although it's usually multiple cars. You would think having a few would mean you have at least one that works but that isn't always the case. Money pits, all of them.
BarnshaW

28th Nov 10 at 18:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

least it is all done now and those bits should not come around soon
Alex_Rally

28th Nov 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

what car is it ??
sand-eel

28th Nov 10 at 18:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've just spent £600 on mine so I know how you feel.
GTM

28th Nov 10 at 20:43   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah touch wood it will be good to go for the winter. Its a MK2 fiesta geordie_corsa.
daymoon
Premium Member

28th Nov 10 at 20:47   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sand-eel
I've just spent £600 on mine so I know how you feel.

mine goes for mot on tuesday
gavin18787
Premium Member

28th Nov 10 at 20:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Know the feeling

Going to get rid of the french car and hope the feeling goes away

Drives supercharged Tec with torque
AndyCorsaSport

28th Nov 10 at 21:04   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I know just what you mean, exhaust was blowing on my Clio other day, cost me £3.99 for a new clamp!!! Grrr

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Just one thing after another. 24 database queries in 0.0064890 seconds