corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » z20let into a n reg corsa

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author z20let into a n reg corsa
ashbash107

User status: Offline
3rd Dec 10 at 22:19   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

does this engine fit ? basically i have the engine and the shell im buying a few days for a good price, i need as much info as possible please as i want to start the build asap after getting the shell. the management is not a problem as im going to run an omex ecu and have the loom fully done by my friend who has done this on his car ( not a vauxhall) just need to know about mounting the engine in really, any tips on what mounts will and will not fit ? thanks alot
SAL
Premium Member

3rd Dec 10 at 23:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You wont be able to have the crossover as the bonnet wont shut, mounts really depend on what box you use. Seen a F20 with Z20let in a B before. Calibre shafts will work too.
ashbash107

4th Dec 10 at 18:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

ok can it be modified ? the f20 ? co i cold use the calibre shafts with that ? does anyone else know about mounting these into a corsa b ? gonna forge the entire engine and run it with an omex and a garrett gt35 , should see some seriously big power .
r426hup

4th Dec 10 at 18:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

would be a beast when built mate but if you need to ask about shafts and mounts i think it might be a bit much to try yourself, as they would be the least of you worries the wireing would be nightmare as they have an electronic throtle which would meen using a pedal box from a later corsa or astra good luck
ashbash107

4th Dec 10 at 20:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

yeah the wiring is my weakest point but i have 2 clued up friends who have both run omex and installed themselves , and they are going to be there to help me , i have only ever had jap cars and nothing else, i have not got a clue about vauxhalls, im a roofer not a mechanic but have done many engine swaps and a couple of rebuilds myself and al have gone well, so just a few tips to point me in the right direction and im sure i can do it again thanks

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » z20let into a n reg corsa 24 database queries in 0.0080330 seconds