corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » springs

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author springs
Sean

User status: Offline
17th Dec 10 at 23:46   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

any1 got picture of 60mm rear springs i got some from a friend the other day just dont look that short and dont say how much they are lowered on the spring cheers

sean!
Ian
Site Administrator

17th Dec 10 at 23:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You can't generally tell when there's no weight on them. They'll compress a different length although uncompressed they will be similar to OE stuff.
Sean

17th Dec 10 at 23:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

okay budd so ill have to try them on to see are rears easy to do??? do they need to be compressed to remove them like the fronts??? cheers

[Edited on 17-12-2010 by CorsaPowerr]
Christopher

18th Dec 10 at 08:48   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

the best way to do it sean (corsapowerr) is to shove them up your bum to compress them as its not fair youve already got a set!!!
Phillips_91

18th Dec 10 at 09:45   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

shouldn't need to compress the rears, i didnt anyway and i did mine and Ste_m's just jack rear up, undo both bottom shock bolts lower the axle and i just gave the springs a good kick to release them (take care when doing it though, as obviously you are releasing some tension from the spring) and then the lowered ones slide in really easily with them being shorter

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » springs 23 database queries in 0.0106771 seconds