corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another what car thread?

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Another what car thread?
pow
Premium Member

User status: Offline
25th Dec 10 at 11:56   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I think you should just fix the Ibiza and drive it a little more carefully
taylorboosh

25th Dec 10 at 11:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yea i agree tbh
pow
Premium Member

25th Dec 10 at 12:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ant mate, I'm not being rude but the reason your Ibiza let go (and you hit the lamppost when you met us) is because you were driving outside your means, the same happened to me when I crashed mine, I was driving too fast for the the shitty weather I was driving in!

Fix the Ibiza up, get it looking nice with a little bit of the 3k you've got and then drive it a little more carefully!

Save the other 2k for future use when your at uni and everything is a little more expensive next month when you're at uni
belton

25th Dec 10 at 12:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by flybikeslee
octy vrs

this. Awesome cars seriously
antnee

25th Dec 10 at 20:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's going cos if it doesn't have engine problems now it will do in the near future. The money for a new car will come from getting rid of the ibiza.

The back end had come out on me once before, again it was a round about and I wasn't even going quick. Yet at oulton it was fine, a few people have had similar experiences with the same set up.
RS6

26th Dec 10 at 23:00   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

LCR

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Another what car thread? 23 database queries in 0.0112782 seconds