corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra coupe turbo (only 54k and full service history) possible swap/px why

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author astra coupe turbo (only 54k and full service history) possible swap/px why
woody16v

User status: Offline
28th Dec 10 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

2002 Astra Coupe Turbo Bertone

Hello and welcome to my listing for my much loved Astra Coupe.
As you can see from the photos this is a stunning looking car, very desirable, turns heads everywhere.
The car is totally standard and has not been messed around with at all. It is as the factory intended it to be, which gives great piece of mind. It is a credit to its previous owners.
Fully HPI Clear - No Finance outstanding - Never been damaged.
It has Tax and Test

Tax expires: 04-2011
MOT expires: 09-2011
3 Previous Owners.

It comes with a service history, and receipts for over £1500 of work done.

Bodywork
Stunning metallic blue paintwork
Standard 17" 5 spoke Vauxhall Alloys with good tyres all round.
Factory rear spoiler
Factory colour coding
New windscreen fitted this month to remove a stone chip. I am fussy about my cars
It looks like the original paint throughout, with the possible exception of the front bumper (possible to remove stone chips in the past) . No signs of any other tampering or repairs anywhere. My mate checked this car over, he is a body shop foreman, he was impressed with all the panels and paint.
Interior
Contrasting black and grey sport cloth interior - Very good condition. No major marks or tears.
Leather 3 spoke multi function steering wheel.
Factory CD 4 stack multi changer in the glove box. (quite a rare addition)
Electric Windows
Electric mirrors
Air Conditioning - Working
On board computer - Trip, range, MPG, etc etc.
Sporty white dials.
Engine and Mechanicals
2.0ltr turbocharged 4 cylinder engine - 200+ BHP - Very strong, no noises, smoke or rattles.
Disc brakes all round - Recent discs and pads on front. Rear brakes OK.
Suspension still feels tight, no knocks or squeaks. Standard Spring and shockers.
Service and Repair Details
Service @ 22218 on 23-09-2004
Service @ 36803 on 26-07-2007
Service @ 47994 on 10-11-2008
Cam belt, Head gasket, Full head strip down, de-coke pressure test and skimmed @ 48000 on 21-12-2008 at a cost of £822.48
12-2010 - O2 Sensor and diagnostic. No other faults detected - £70
12-2010 New windscreen - £320
As you can see the car has been well maintained and looked after. All the major items that haunt this model have been carried out already and this gives total piece of mind.

As with any 8 year old car it does have a few age related blemishes. It has a few slight stone chips to the front bumper and bonnet as to be expected. The rear spoiler is slightly loose, does not move a lot but just need to mention it.

All in all a very clean and standard Astra Coupe that has been cared for. If you are looking for a clean one please come and have a look.

£3000 ono aslo possible swap/px why
call 07707935858

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » astra coupe turbo (only 54k and full service history) possible swap/px why 25 database queries in 0.0095689 seconds