corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » saxo and taxi rant

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author saxo and taxi rant
tom130691
Premium Member

User status: Offline
29th Dec 10 at 22:55   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

came off a round about sportingly following a car in front who did the same came on to a 60mph straigh about 1/4 mile or so so sat at 60 behind him at which point two vtr's over take us both second only just got back in, at witch point they take the first exit to mcdonalds sums them up a treat,

30 seconds later i come off around about with a junction 100m ahead a taxi slows right down then decides he was going to try cut me up then changed his mind and bottled it so i had to use the whole of the other lane to get round him wtf is wrong with people its foggy should surely be more carefull than normal

cool story bro?

[Edited on 29-12-2010 by saxo_tom]
sc0ott

29th Dec 10 at 23:06   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Have you ever had thick fog on your brake discs? Causes the pads to slip so maybe thats what happened.
pow
Premium Member

29th Dec 10 at 23:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott
Have you ever had thick fog on your brake discs? Causes the pads to slip so maybe thats what happened.

Ermmm WTF?
sc0ott

29th Dec 10 at 23:15   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by pow
quote:
Originally posted by sc0ott

Ermmm WTF?

Sorry mate was just a bit sarcasm
pow
Premium Member

29th Dec 10 at 23:18   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was hoping that was the case
sc0ott

29th Dec 10 at 23:29   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I was hoping he would reply before anyone else but he didnt so i had to say i was joking otherwise you get the ones who read the first few posts then reply not knowing what else has been said further down.
antnee

29th Dec 10 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by saxo_tom
came off a round about sportingly following a car in front who did the same came on to a 60mph straight

I read that part and thought of the worst

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » saxo and taxi rant 23 database queries in 0.1229138 seconds