corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I have seen the future... and it is good

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author I have seen the future... and it is good
Lawrah
Premium Member

User status: Offline
30th Dec 10 at 12:34   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by DaveyLC
Whats wrong with the beer taps that fill the pint from the bottom that already exist and dont need any special 'glass' ?

WOT?
Jake

30th Dec 10 at 12:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

if you think about it all beer taps fill the glass from the bottom
noshua

30th Dec 10 at 12:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

It just occurred to me that those magnetically-sealed bottom holes would also be super useful for shotgunning a beer. Assuming there's a not-terribly-messy way of removing the cap while holding the cup over your mouth, you could probably drain one almost as fast as the bartender pours them.

strick206

30th Dec 10 at 12:55   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Whats wrong with the beer taps that fill the pint from the bottom that already exist and dont need any special 'glass' ?

It's about the speed you fucking moron
DaveyLC

30th Dec 10 at 12:58   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:

Well I suppose if you hang out in large groups of morons and want to drink piss water in a hurry its a perfect product.
Tommy

30th Dec 10 at 13:13   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by strick206
quote:

Well I suppose if you hang out in large groups of morons and want to drink piss water in a hurry its a perfect product.

I would have thought the speed is a plus point because it cuts down on waiting times for other people when its busy. Is that not the whole point in it ?
Joe

30th Dec 10 at 13:40   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its ok, Davey likes to be a pedantic know it all cunt.
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 10 at 13:51   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

He's a regular FAILer that one.
BarnshaW

30th Dec 10 at 13:56   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i guess it does server a good purpose at big events like gigs or concerts or events however it really isnt needed in your joe public pubs and clubs, very rarely you will have more then 3 or 4 people in a group all drinking pints and wanting refills at the same time
Eck
Premium Member

30th Dec 10 at 13:58   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

You haven't seen 'spoons on a Saturday night along here mate There is never one point of the night where there isn't a 20 man queue. Mostly wanting Fosters or some shit.
mwg

30th Dec 10 at 13:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I hate drinking out of plastic glasses. It never tastes right?
Joe

30th Dec 10 at 14:03   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Its clearly a good idea for massive events, everyone knows how much of a cunt it is waiting for your warm plastic tasting beers. Our local won't need it but big places its a good idea.
Rob R

30th Dec 10 at 14:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by BarnshaW
i guess it does server a good purpose at big events like gigs or concerts or events however it really isnt needed in your joe public pubs and clubs

BarnshaW has spoken. End of thread. Will a mod please lock.
Dom

30th Dec 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:

Looks pretty impressive, but i'm with Davey on this as they already have pumps (big arse machines tbf) that do 8-12 pints at a time and fills bottom-up (tube goes to the bottom of the glass). Seen these at most gigs and festivals.

ie -

[Edited on 30-12-2010 by Dom]
Tommy

30th Dec 10 at 14:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Quite a few of my locals use plastic pints when the footballs on, i think they would work in pubs really well, everybody goes to the bar at the same time I.E half time, these things would be genious.
Lawrah
Premium Member

30th Dec 10 at 15:08   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

The punters in my pub would be horrified if I handed them that..

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » I have seen the future... and it is good 23 database queries in 0.0110419 seconds