corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs focus st the result !

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Redtop Corsa vs focus st the result !
3i_gaz

User status: Offline
2nd Jan 11 at 11:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Tom G
quote:
Originally posted by 3i_gaz
quote:
Originally posted by Rich H
Cool story bro.

Good thing this isnt ed38 you'd be banned and ian would be on his way round to youe house to murder your family for posting that.

I was going so sign up there when I was looking at Golf's, don't tell me its that bad?

serious dude lol theres even a thread on there saying if you pot "cool story bro" you'll get banned lol!
SR91

2nd Jan 11 at 15:25   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My saxo beat a focus st :-) Doesnt deserve a topic though cause it also beat a micra, and xr2i & a 330d
Nath

2nd Jan 11 at 15:47   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Steve
You will soon learn that beating other cars isnt the be all and end all of a good car

You would've had him if it was downhill.
3i_gaz

2nd Jan 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by SR91
My saxo beat a focus st :-) Doesnt deserve a topic though cause it also beat a micra, and xr2i & a 330d

But its a saxo lol i know what i'd rather be in!

The micra
3CorsaMeal

2nd Jan 11 at 15:49   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Nath
quote:
Originally posted by Steve
You will soon learn that beating other cars isnt the be all and end all of a good car

You would've had him if it was downhill.

there's nothing better than the feeling of when a nice sports car overtakes you, but deep down you know you have powder coated wishbones and he doesn't. They lose out in the long term imo.

<<  1    2    3  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Redtop Corsa vs focus st the result ! 23 database queries in 0.0081930 seconds