corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need help finding womens shoes........River Island

New Poll
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Need help finding womens shoes........River Island
MatthewR

User status: Offline
1st Jan 11 at 01:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

GF birthday end of the month she wants these 'wedges' from river island but they no longer stock them, well thay aint on the website anymore. Needs a size 4 in the blue. I cannot find them on ebay or google so im hoping someone on here might be able to help, shot in the dark but hey ho it will get me some sexpoints so im willing to try LOL

These r them.......Canvas Wedges - she wants the blue
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http://www.shoeperwoman.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/river-island-canvas-bow-wedges.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.shoeperwoman.com/2010/06/river-island-red-and-blue-canvas-bow-platform-wedges.html&usg=__bO8DDFTTOZpqfFQskFQ2oP9RWvU=&h=266&w=511&sz=24&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=0oUZ_OyKJ0MBsM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=217&prev=/images%3Fq%3Driver%2Bisland%2Bwedges%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26rlz%3D1B3GGLL_en-GB___GB383%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D809%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=rc&dur=195&ei=X4geTavyFNWAhAfT0YS5Dg&oei=X4geTavyFNWAhAfT0YS5Dg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=24&ved=1t:429,r:14,s&tx=144&ty=54

Thanks if anyone can help BIG LOVE
Matt
JadeM
Premium Member

1st Jan 11 at 01:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Were they on the website before ? Best thing you can do is take the stock No. and phone round all your local stores to check stock.
MatthewR

1st Jan 11 at 02:02   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Yeah they were on the website but not anymore How would i get the stock no. if there not on the site Jade?

Thanks btw
JadeM
Premium Member

1st Jan 11 at 02:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sorry I thought they might be showing up as out of stock, but I'm assuming they're not on the site at all ? I couldn't get the link open I'm having problems with my Internet connection.

If you phone up any of the branches and just give a description they'll go check for you
MatthewR

1st Jan 11 at 02:42   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thank you very much
Shell
Premium Member

2nd Jan 11 at 10:21   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tell her she's better off, if you can't get them and buy her some that are actually nice instead? I do believe those will have gone into the sale if you can't find them on website now and I briefly remember seeing them in store a few months back now, so yeah, more than likely need to trawl the sales!

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Need help finding womens shoes........River Island 23 database queries in 0.0086119 seconds