corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 95 corsa 1.2 £300

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author 95 corsa 1.2 £300
colonel_g

User status: Offline
4th Jan 11 at 22:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - vauxhall
Model - corsa
Engine - 1.2 8v
Mileage - 99k
Price - 300

Location - (same as my profile)
Contact phone number - 07899 075725
Contact email address - gareth_leahy@hotmail.com

General information - got this for a runaround to use over christmas but im sick of having no power steering or any sort of refinement so im re-commisioning my lexus for daily service again.

its a blue 3 door 1.2 ls. it has a few dents here and there. i have fitted whilst in my possesion a supersprint rear box, some aero wipers and some pressed numberplates.
it runs and drives fine but at the moment the rear demister and wiper do not work and the temp gauge reads cold so i have ordered and will fit in the next couple of days some relays and a new thermostat. drivers seats is fooked.
there is mot until may and tax until feb. this is a cheap no frills car and the price is non negotiable. that means no turning up and pointing out little dents.

pics to follow

also has sport door cards and astra side repeaters

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by colonel_g]

[Edited on 07-01-2011 by colonel_g]

[Edited on 07-01-2011 by colonel_g]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » 95 corsa 1.2 £300 25 database queries in 0.0099502 seconds