corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 106 XSi - 1.6

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Peugeot 106 XSi - 1.6
Liam B

User status: Offline
4th Jan 11 at 22:50   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Peugeot 106
Model - XSi 1.6
Engine - 1600cc 8 valve
Mileage - 156,000
Price - 400 ono.

Location - Herefordshire
Contact phone number - u2u for number.

General information -

Hi there just gauging interest on my 106, due to having my license revoked my 106 XSi must go.

I have owned this car for about 9 months and have enjoyed every minute of it. Has electric windows/mirrors. The interior in the rear of the car was taken out and was unfortunately lost.

In my ownership i have replaced both driveshafts with new items, the starter motor and have kept it serviced regularyly.

The car will come with a set of S1 Rallye steel wheels with centre caps, tires are on the limit. Will also come with the original XSi alloy wheels in good condition with good tires. Also has an OMP lower strut brace.

The car has no MOT or tax as i have not been using it, so it needs to be trailored away.

Please U2U me with any questions. Sold as seen.

SORRY ABOUT THE BIG PICTURE, COULDN'T GET THE REST TO WORK. U2U ME TO SEE THE REST.

[Edited on 05-01-2011 by DannyB]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Peugeot 106 XSi - 1.6 25 database queries in 0.0046070 seconds