corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta mk5 Zetec S

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Ford Fiesta mk5 Zetec S
RO55iman

User status: Offline
6th Jan 11 at 12:57   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make - Ford
Model - Fiesta
Engine - 1.6 16v
Mileage - 84000
Price - 1250 offers

Location - Carlisle, Cumbria
Contact phone number - 07977072075
Contact email address - ross_the_boss_1000@hotmail.com

Ford Fiesta Zetec-S in Imperial Blue. Lovely little car.

I have owned the car for Six months now and really enjoyed it. The Zetec S is a lovely, easy and rewarding car to drive. Hugs every corner thanks to the Toyo Proxy T1-R tyres on all the corners and has enough punch to get yourself out of trouble quick.

The previous owner, from what I have researched on forums etc, had the car more-or-less completely stripped out for minimum weight and maximum performance.
On day of purchase though i was glad to see the car had been completely restored to original spec with the exception of the properly installed bonnet pins, poly bushed suspension and battery that has been relocated to the boot.
The car has had the bump strips removed and has been lowered slightly for better handling.
It all sounds a bit boy racer but i can assure i'm not. It was for sale locally and it was the best i could afford at the time as I also self fund my university fees, rent etc.
The car has proved very reliable over the harsh winter as the traction control helps keep the grip on when the roads become ice rinks and the ABS insures the car stops well within safe distance of hazards and busy junctions etc.
Driving position is comfortable and interior is immaculate.
Not only is it fast, it's fair to say fuel consumption is relatively good also. Generally i've found running this car is cheap as it's only group 8E insurance and a low tax band.

MOT recently done so thats the main worry sorted. Tax is up soon but will supply new owner with a fresh 6 months.

If your after a cheap to run but good looking, fast and reliable car then this one is certainly a main contender.

I have various pictures available so please contact me for more or any requests.

Thanks for looking

Ross

[Edited on 06-01-2011 by RO55iman]

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Ford Fiesta mk5 Zetec S 25 database queries in 0.0063620 seconds