corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car Insurance

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Car Insurance
shaned12345

User status: Offline
6th Jan 11 at 21:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Elephant are retards for this.. was 1100 quid if i garaged it or 900 on the drive..
Was quite taken back by this.. and obviously went for the driveway..
John

6th Jan 11 at 21:11   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

My insurance company are based in Belfast, No English people, hate it
Pop

6th Jan 11 at 21:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by shaned12345
Elephant are retards for this.. was 1100 quid if i garaged it or 900 on the drive..

It will cost more for the insurance company if a burglar damages your property getting to the car in the garage. Things can fall on the car in the garage. If the car set on fire it could take the house with it.

They are hardly retards. Premiums differences will be based on their statistical claims experience as a company.
shaned12345

6th Jan 11 at 21:20   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Pop
quote:

It will cost more for the insurance company if a burglar damages your property getting to the car in the garage. Things can fall on the car in the garage. If the car set on fire it could take the house with it.

They are hardly retards. Premiums differences will be based on their statistical claims experience as a company.

Retards was the wrong word lol.
Problem is most people automatically assume that it will be cheaper in a garage, without even thinking about the driveway.. thus getting ripped off.
pow
Premium Member

6th Jan 11 at 21:22   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
My insurance company are based in Belfast, No English people, hate it

I love that
Pop

6th Jan 11 at 21:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Pop
quote:

Retards was the wrong word lol.
Problem is most people automatically assume that it will be cheaper in a garage, without even thinking about the driveway.. thus getting ripped off.

They aren't getting ripped off, they are just wrongly assuming something.

It's like saying that the train companys are ripping people off when they assume a return ticket is cheaper than two singles, this is not always the case.
nibnob21
Premium Member

6th Jan 11 at 21:54   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Bell insurance are pretty good. They're part of the Admiral group. My insurance is due next week and by being completely honest on it I'm getting quotes of around £750 and I'm 20 with 1NCB.

MX5 Project Thread

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Car Insurance 24 database queries in 0.0370409 seconds