corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seat Ibiza Mk 4 1.8 F.R Project

New Poll
  <<  1    2  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Seat Ibiza Mk 4 1.8 F.R Project
ste_p23

User status: Offline
25th Mar 11 at 16:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by andys sxi
wheels are alot better, you going to get the cupra bumpers?

There some on ebay im watching but dont know if i can justify £200+ per bumper and then a re spray
andys sxi
Premium Member

25th Mar 11 at 16:57   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

its worth it tho the newer FR bumpers are the same aswell do they go for the same money?

April 08 feature car
ste_p23

25th Mar 11 at 16:59   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
its worth it tho the newer FR bumpers are the same aswell do they go for the same money?

Pretty much mate
andys sxi
Premium Member

25th Mar 11 at 17:03   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

they do look better tho, thats what put me off getting a Fr because the mk4 cupra's look alot better and at the time they were more to buy and insure thats why i got my mk3 becuase they are cheaper and look nice and got half leather ect.

have to keep a look out when i go to my nans she lives in bolton im goin there next month

April 08 feature car
ste_p23

25th Mar 11 at 17:05   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
they do look better tho, thats what put me off getting a Fr because the mk4 cupra's look alot better and at the time they were more to buy and insure thats why i got my mk3 becuase they are cheaper and look nice and got half leather ect.

have to keep a look out when i go to my nans she lives in bolton im goin there next month

I know the feeling mate my insurance company wanted nearly 1k more to insure me on the cupra. I decided to get an Fr and get it reampped so its pushing out the same power.

Where does ur nan live in bolton?
andys sxi
Premium Member

25th Mar 11 at 17:11   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

where did you get it remapped and how much have you had it rolling road'd ?

ladybridge she always goes on about where you live thats how i know its not that far

April 08 feature car
ste_p23

25th Mar 11 at 17:14   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Ive not had it remapped yet bud but i would more than likely go for a Revo remap at Awsome Gti and yes its not far away about 10 mins max if you go down drop me a u2u and we can have a pint
andys sxi
Premium Member

25th Mar 11 at 17:16   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

i thought you had it done, when you putting the wheels on

April 08 feature car
ste_p23

25th Mar 11 at 18:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
i thought you had it done, when you putting the wheels on

Nah its on the to do list mate and hoping to get the wheels on next week when i get a chance to take them for a refurb!
ste_p23

25th Mar 11 at 21:44   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Well right as promised here is a picture of the lights at night so you can see how bright they are Its all of them on so its nice and bright when i need them.

Comments welcome as allways

[Edited on 25-03-2011 by ste_p23]
ste_p23

31st Mar 11 at 14:34   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Right just a few more updates ive been spending a little bit of cash the last few weeks.

I went and picked these up the other day

4x Yokohama Parada Spec 2 tyres for my new cupra wheels which i still need to sort out a refurb for

I got a few goodies when i called into Seat the other day looking for a part number the goodies include.

Some new car mats and my old ones where looking very worn and sorry for themselves, i also invested in some rear mud flaps to try and help keep the car abit cleaner.

I also thought what the hell lets get some front mud flaps aswell to keep the car looking in sync with the back.

The final part i decided to buy was a Momo strut brace which can be seen below. I was going to get an LCR splitter but i think i will leave that until the car is lowered in the summer.

I will get some more pics up one i have fitted the parts any questions or comments welcome as always!
andys sxi
Premium Member

31st Mar 11 at 17:02   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

get them alloys fitted!!1

i got some new mats off ebay they were tailor made for my car i and got the cupra logo on them and they were about 46 delivered how much did yours cost you?

April 08 feature car
John

31st Mar 11 at 17:17   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Are the mats proper SEAT ones?

If so how much, I need a set.
ste_p23

31st Mar 11 at 17:41   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
get them alloys fitted!!1

i got some new mats off ebay they were tailor made for my car i and got the cupra logo on them and they were about 46 delivered how much did yours cost you?

Thats next on my list next pay day mate and i think the mats where about £44 off the top of my head and yes they are genuine Seat mats . I was gona order some off ebay but i thought whilst im here i may aswell treat the car to some

[Edited on 31-03-2011 by ste_p23]
andys sxi
Premium Member

31st Mar 11 at 17:48   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

thats not bad then, i got told seat dont do the mk3 mats any more and my local seat garage closed down so my nearest 1 is warrington

April 08 feature car
ste_p23

31st Mar 11 at 18:09   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
thats not bad then, i got told seat dont do the mk3 mats any more and my local seat garage closed down so my nearest 1 is warrington

Bad times indeed mate

<<  1    2  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » General Chat » Projects and Builds » Seat Ibiza Mk 4 1.8 F.R Project 25 database queries in 0.0232420 seconds