corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Area 51

New Poll
  <<  1    2    3    4  >> Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Area 51
John

User status: Offline
17th Jan 11 at 23:10   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

No, it's not kinda funny at all, it's how evolution works, it might look like life has followed a design but it hasn't, I recommend having a read at The Blind Watchmaker to get a better understanding of it.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 23:20   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by John
No, it's not kinda funny at all, it's how evolution works, it might look like life has followed a design but it hasn't, I recommend having a read at The Blind Watchmaker to get a better understanding of it.

My point is still valid.

I didnt mention evolution. I was talking about all the elements we have been mixed etc to make something else.

Or, the production of electric blah blah.

I know we havent followed a design. But it does seem like everything was put here and we were left to fuigure it out.

Like intelligence testing on rats, but more complicated.
John

17th Jan 11 at 23:22   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Naa, there are specific physical processes that create the elements, it's just amazing that they came together in a way to create life.
CORSA NUT

17th Jan 11 at 23:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I'm glad this is being discussed properly for a change

IMO if the powers that be do know something we don't they will/are doing everything like they can to stop us finding out Inc creating the Alien/Flying saucer phenomenon. Religion would destroyed and the world would implode. Funny how the catholic church changed it's views on life on other planets as 'God made them' recently
CORSA NUT

17th Jan 11 at 23:28   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

I've got to say I'm with Gary here....

It's almost like we are a pet project for much more advanced beings. After all in the scope of the universe we are literally a spec of sand on a beach the size of planet

I'd go into the Sumerians and ancient astronaughts but I'm sick of being taken the piss out of for it. It's not something you can disprove though as it's clearly documented. History would be so much more interesting if it was told the way it actually happend
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 23:29   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Naa, there are specific physical processes that create the elements, it's just amazing that they came together in a way to create life.

Thats pretty much what i said!
John

17th Jan 11 at 23:30   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

It's amazing, it's not a sign of any higher being causing it.
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 23:30   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Sumerians and ancient astronaughts...........

Summary, cba to google
Dom

17th Jan 11 at 23:31   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Should get on ATS, it usually kicks off on there

Been reading about the Dulce Base and the apparently leaked 'Dulce Papers' - certainly interesting and it does look as if there is a base around there, but i'm not overally convinced about 18 thousand 'greys' living there and how they basically want to destroy us
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 23:31   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
It's amazing, it's not a sign of any higher being causing it.

Its not a sign that it's not either.

I refuse to argue about an unproven matter. Enough with your sarky comments.
John

17th Jan 11 at 23:32   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

There's more evidence that there isn't than there is, I'm going with that.

Your opinion is just like religion, there's no evidence for it but I'll believe it anyway.
CORSA NUT

17th Jan 11 at 23:35   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Gary
Sumerians and ancient astronaughts...........

Summary, cba to google

Fucking hell a summery??

Errmmm Aliens came down and gave us a helping hand Inc astronomy etc or the best one is we as a species were 'Created' as slaves using DNA splicing. Hence why black people are more muscular and built basically better. Long Story dude
Gary
Premium Member

17th Jan 11 at 23:35   View Garage View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
There's more evidence that there isn't than there is, I'm going with that.

Your opinion is just like religion, there's no evidence for it but I'll believe it anyway.

So there is more evidence that its chance that we are here?

What evidence?

You cant prove that we are here by chance, the same as i cant prove that we are not in a glass ball in a sience lab.

Both possible. And neither is more possible than the other becasue we just dont know!
Behr

19th Jan 11 at 09:36   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

anyone got anymore, ive read everything i can find on Montauk and dulce and area 51 doesnt do it for me.
sc0ott

19th Jan 11 at 11:51   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

quote:
Originally posted by Behr
anyone got anymore, ive read everything i can find on Montauk and dulce and area 51 doesnt do it for me.

Roswell?
sc0ott

19th Jan 11 at 11:54   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

nothing to do with aliens, ufos etc but dinosaurs, yes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAEuOnWnXVI

i found it quite cool.
Jambo

19th Jan 11 at 16:37   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Odd looking thing.

neil h

19th Jan 11 at 19:39   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Tbf fair a lot of this conspiracy stuff (not envolving aliens, so basically all the black ops etc) becomes quite plausible when you start to look at what the Americans have done before.

Like alot of the nuclear weapons testing around the time of the manhatten project and during the cold war, they would actually get soldiers to run towards the blast just to see if they would.

<<  1    2    3    4  >>

New Poll

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Off Day » Area 51 23 database queries in 0.0205731 seconds