corsasport.co.uk

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vectra GSi

Insufficient Privileges to Post
  Subscribe | Add to Favourites

You are not logged in and may not post or reply to messages. Please log in or create a new account or mail us about fixing an existing one - register@corsasport.co.uk

There are also many more features available when you are logged in such as private messages, buddy list, location services, post search and more.

Author Vectra GSi
Gez G

User status: Offline
16th Jan 11 at 22:24   View User's Profile U2U Member Reply With Quote

Make VAUXHALL
Model VECTRA GSI V6
Mileage 127,000
Colour SILVER
Transmission 5 Speed Manual Petrol
Body 5 Door Hatchback
Fuel Type Petrol
Registered 25/11/1999

Price : £1,395

I have owned this since June last year, but i have 2 other cars and a jetski so i can no longer justify the space it takes up in the driveway considering how little i use it. I bought it with 124k and it is on 127k at the moment.

The car is silver in colour with the standard 17 inch alloys although these could do with a refurb, It boasts Electric front windows, remote central locking, power assisted steering with reach and height adjustment,

It has the standard front recaro seats with electric height adjustment, genuine vauxhall fitted rubber matts,

The car is near enough standard the only non original modifications are it has been lowered 40mm, it has an aftermarket air filter fitted and the dash bulbs have been replaced with blue ones.

Since i have had the car i have replaced the front disks and pads, front suspension arms due to play in the ball joints and i have also put in a reconditioned steering rack as the old one was leaking.

The front bumper has also recently been repainted due to stonechips and scuffs from speedbumps.

The only bad points worth mentioning are as previously stated, the wheels could do with a refurb, The rear bench has a tear in it and the tailgate is showing small signs of rust around the numberplate recess.

The car boasts 12 months mot and i can tax at the buyers expense.

Please call or text me on 07531 264 773 for more info

Insufficient Privileges to Post

Corsa Sport » Message Board » Classifieds » Cars Offered » Vectra GSi 25 database queries in 0.0080631 seconds